This login is for “First Time Applicants” seeking to create an account and “Returning Applicants” wanting to update their information or upload updated documents.
It is through this online database that our Crew Schedulers and Recruiters search through our qualified applicants and current employees to fulfill our client’s temporary, contract assignments or full-time placements.
IMPORTANT: In the event you are crewed for a trip, the following requirements must be agreed to:
- You will be on-boarded as a part-time, W-2 employee of In-Flight Crew Connections. ICC is the Employer of Record for the client and payroll is processed through our company. You will be sent payroll documents which will include a Federal W-4 Form and a State Withholding Form (if applicable). No Exceptions will be given.
- A Job Offer Letter with the Client’s Name and approved Payroll Rate will need to be signed.
- An I-9 Form must be completed on the first day of employment, which is the first day of the trip.
FIRST TIME USERS:
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of our database. In order to be considered for contract trips, you will need to apply and create an online account. In-Flight Crew Connections is a paperless company thus the importance of creating an account and becoming part of our database. Our schedulers search the database when crewing any and all contract trips.
Please follow instructions below:
- Click “Apply”
- For pilots select Aircraft Type or for Flight Attendants, Maintenance Techs, etc. click on the appropriate link. Then click “Apply”
- Create Login by entering your email address then create a password of your choice. Please retain your login information in your records. Please Note: If you lose your password you may retrieve it by selecting “Forgot Password” on the login page.
- Then, start filling in the Candidate/Pre-employment Section of the application as thoroughly as possible. In the event you are chosen for an assignment, your information will be used to automatically pre-fill your employment documents. *** Red Asterisk Fields: Please be sure to fill in the information marked by the red asterisks which are required fields in order to submit your application. The application field is timed and material can be lost. If you are downloading a large amount of information you will want to fill in the information marked by the red asterisks, scroll to the bottom of page and hit submit. Then, return to the web page, click “Apply”, login as a “Previous Applicant”, enter your email address and password. When you’re back in the system, click on “Update My Information” and continue filling out the application.
- Upload Scanned copies of the following necessary documents. You may attach a Resume and up to 6 attachments, 4MB.
- Resume and Cover Letter
- Aviation Licenses
- Medical Certificates
- Training Documents
- When finished, Click “Submit” to save all your data entry.
- Once you have successfully created a profile you will be able to return to update your information as needed.
UPDATING MY INFORMATION
- Click “Apply” on the tool bar.
- Scroll down and click on “Click Here to Apply”.
- Go To “Previous Applicant”.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click “Log In”.
- Click on “Update My Information”.
- Make changes or upload updated documents, then DON’T FORGET to always click “Submit” to save the information.